ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill

Mr_Incredible

Original Poster
Is this where i would wanna go this upcoming sunday to watch nfl football games? Also i believe it is a quick service on the DDP.

Just wanna make sure i can plop down infront of a tv, watch football, and eat/drink some good stuff! Thanks!

Phonedave

Is this where i would wanna go this upcoming sunday to watch nfl football games? Also i believe it is a quick service on the DDP.

Just wanna make sure i can plop down infront of a tv, watch football, and eat/drink some good stuff! Thanks!

No, not really. The WWoS Grill is in the WWoS complex. First off, it is a pain to get to. Transportation only runs from PoP, the All-Stars, and Caribbean Beach - and only when events are at WWoS. It is also only open 11 AM - 7 PM.

It is really meant as a restaurant for people attending whatever events are happening at the WWoS. They have feeds from the various sports fields and venues that are there.

Where you want to go is the ESPN CLUB - which is on the Boardwalk, by the Boardwalk resort. That is indeed a sports bar. They will have just about every game on. They may not have the sound for your game up, but they will have the game up. The sound is normally on whatever game is headlining that evening. Get there early though, or you are not going to be "plopping down", you will be standing.

-dave

Tazer19

A couple of years ago, during early Dec, we went over for a 1 PM Bears game, getting there about noon. There were no big games on during that time slot, but we still ended up standing the whole game.

It was the longest 'line' we waited in all week.

828tnt

yikes....ill get there at opening then :lol:

i believe opening is 1130. also, they usually have some pregame festivities there too. i've always made time to go during a trip! fans of every team and every sport.

during the hockey playoffs last season, i had some wonderful conversations with pens fans, habs fans, black hawk fans, and i'm a flyers fan! i've never noticed anything but good natured enjoyment while there- even with the alcohol....:lol:

enjoy! i'll be there in october!

MagicMegan

i believe opening is 1130. also, they usually have some pregame festivities there too. i've always made time to go during a trip! fans of every team and every sport.

during the hockey playoffs last season, i had some wonderful conversations with pens fans, habs fans, black hawk fans, and i'm a flyers fan! i've never noticed anything but good natured enjoyment while there- even with the alcohol....:lol:

enjoy! i'll be there in october!
When in October? I'll be there in my Sabres jersey. :p

828tnt

When in October? I'll be there in my Sabres jersey. :p

10/9 - 10/16. i see we'll be there at the same time! i know we should be there for mnf. i i believe i'll be there most of sunday afternoon.

i'll likely have my redskins jersey....or a wdwmagic tshirt. say hello!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom