Ernesto

SpongeScott

Not sure about gouging, but yesterday morning the gas at the station across from The Son's school was 2.70. When I went to pick him up, it was 2.77. It was the same today, but I wonder what it will be tomorrow morning.
we're anywhere from 2.65 to 2.71 here and going down. I would think they are gouging a little bit, especially with oil dipping below $70/barrel.

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
My parents said there were no lines today (dad even said he filled up at Sam's Club with no line) so I just went out to fill up (I'm 1/2 full though so I can get to Orlando fine)....every station was closed and had packing tape all over the pumps. :lol: Streets aren't too deserted and most stores/restaurants were still open, but I had to take it easy while driving since there were a lot of cops around.

Valawen9

(I'm 1/2 full though so I can get to Orlando fine)

Hahaha...that's actually the only reason I even filled up yesterday. I had a feeling people were going to panic and I didn't want to take the chance of trying to get gas Friday night and having a really hard time. So I've got a full tank ready to drive up to Disney on Saturday :D

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
itgonrain2qg.jpg

inmarefls.gif

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Haha I just posted a thread about that in the Wait Times and Crowds topic. :animwink:
Just saw it :lol:

I remember going after Frances, or whatever that first one was back in '04....went to MK like two days after it hit and the place was DEAD, I mean I walked on all the mountains and everything. :sohappy: :lol:

Valawen9

Just saw it :lol:

I remember going after Frances, or whatever that first one was back in '04....went to MK like two days after it hit and the place was DEAD, I mean I walked on all the mountains and everything. :sohappy: :lol:

Sweeeeet. I hope its like that this weekend. lol

SpongeScott

If you consider $2.95 a gallon gouging...

That's actually the cheapest I've seen in a few weeks. Maybe I'm just not looking around hard enough though. :lol:
:eek: I don't think you're looking hard enough. :lol: I know it varies from county to county and we've always been pretty inexpensive in Pinellas County.

celtic20

Sat here all day and not much more than a rain storm (I Live in Miami), I am glad I do not have to throw away all my food in my freezer, yes the media went nuts, but, better to be safe and ready, than not ready and messed up. Yes I was planning to go to the world this weekend, but I will go later this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom