Epcot's Mexico Pavilion opening at 9am and La Cantina de San Angel now open for breakfast

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
Great move. This makes total sense from a Disney stand point considering this is the only other "kiddie" ride in World Showcase. It also may alleviate some of the congestion in future world at opening.

Plus it doesn't hurt that this is one of my favorite rides there haha.

COProgressFan

Cmdr_Crimson

Next thing we know pretty soon all of WS will open early.....
star-wars-bad-feeling-8.gif

Cmdr_Crimson

I see nothing wrong with that?

Well, guests will think the entire area will be open only to be dissapointed to find out that it will be blocked out until 11 and then they will get aggrivated that they walked all that way to be turned around to find out that 2 out of the 8 pavillions are open...They could at least balance it and get Canada open even if it's a Circlevision...And let's not forget the EMB's (Early Morning Boozers)...;):hilarious:

doctornick

A great move! I've actually been suggesting this on these pages, so I'm pleased to see it come to pass. At lease those frustrated by the long lines at FEA will have another ride option nearby.

surfsupdon

I would assume International Gateway Guests will continue entering by way of UK and Canada to get to Mexico and Norway. I'd just love the entire World Showcase path to be open, no stores or shops (except the current France, Mexico, Norway); the best part is slowly walking around when it feels like you have WS to yourself.

surfsupdon

Well, guests will think the entire area will be open only to be dissapointed to find out that it will be blocked out until 11 and then they will get aggrivated that they walked all that way to be turned around to find out that 2 out of the 8 pavillions are open...They could at least balance it and get Canada open even if it's a Circlevision...And let's not forget the EMB's (Early Morning Boozers)...;):hilarious:

Canada and UK are open enough to pass through and get pictures on your way to France, which is pretty much open for business with breakfast at the bakery and a few gift shops.

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
I never understood why all of World Showcase didn't open at the same time as the rest of the park? Is it because of the booze? Think about it, now you're going to be able to make it as far as Norway on one side and France on the other. Just open the whole thing. You don't need to open all of the eateries for breakfast but it would be nice to get pictures and go into shops in the morning and maybe beat some of the crowds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom