Epcot- U.K. Phone Booth Telephone Numbers

lego606

MagicBandit
I always have a blast calling these and watching from afar when people answer, then saying, "I like the white shirt you're wearing," or something like that. Creepy-ish? A bit. Funny? Totally.

Left phone booth- (407)827-9862
Center phone booth- (407)827-9863
Right phone booth- (407)827-9861

My friend calls and starts going on about whoever is in there won a prize, and thanks for visiting Epcot... then hangs up. (Year of a Million Phonebooth Dreams, anyone? :p)

spiritofNorway

I always have a blast calling these and watching from afar when people answer, then saying, "I like the white shirt you're wearing," or something like that. Creepy-ish? A bit. Funny? Totally.

Left phone booth- (407)827-9862
Center phone booth- (407)827-9863
Right phone booth- (407)827-9861
Just called, so awesome!

DaddyDisneyMan

These phone numbers have now been added to my cell phone and ready for use in April. This is going to be one of the highlights to our trip. Can not wait to "award" someone with a SUPER AWESOME Disney prize.

jmorri26

tried last night. Either got a busy signal or a "I'm sorry, your number couldn't be completed as dialed" I read people got through as recently as a couple months ago- anybody else try and it work?

StarWarsGirl

The ones over at Canada get called a lot. One person with a heavy accent, obviously confused, called once, and we told him he'd reached a phone booth in Epcot. He was very confused as he was actually looking for someone!

jmorri26

if anyone gets through, please report back! This is one secret I don't think my parents know and it could be quite fun next month after a few at Rose and Crown!

coachwnh

well that stinks. they worked over christmas. at least in the UK. my kids answered the phones a few times. there was a couple waiting there. they said their daughter was going to call them on the phone. the kids loved it.

GatorAsh

Original Poster
My boyfriend just told me they're down because of this thread.... I don't think I have that kind of influence on Disney. But if it IS why, I'm sorry Disney, I'll take it down!!! ;)

Carlos Cobol

My friend calls and starts going on about whoever is in there won a prize, and thanks for visiting Epcot... then hangs up. (Year of a Million Phonebooth Dreams, anyone? :p)

Tell you friend, this is exactly why they now canceled incoming calls to this booth and all other pay phones on WDW property. Way to go...

Carlos Cobol

My boyfriend just told me they're down because of this thread.... I don't think I have that kind of influence on Disney. But if it IS why, I'm sorry Disney, I'll take it down!!! ;)

They had to remove the incoming calls since Disney was getting complains of people going into the stores claiming to have won a price from calls to the phones. But I dont think this thread was the responsible for it. I think people just abused of the numbers that were out there. Sadly they are turning off all incoming calls to all WDW payphones.

Lucky

This is for sale at our local Home Goods store.

image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom