Epcot ride wait times during Candlelight Processional

BigHero4

What are the ride wait times like in Epcot when the Candlelight Processional shows are going on? I realize it's a relatively short window during the show, but just curious if it's realistic (or any different than normal evening wait times) to do Soarin' or FEA on standby during any one of the 3 CP shows.

ptaylor

Premium Member
What are the ride wait times like in Epcot when the Candlelight Processional shows are going on? I realize it's a relatively short window during the show, but just curious if it's realistic (or any different than normal evening wait times) to do Soarin' or FEA on standby during any one of the 3 CP shows.
The show does not seat many guests, so I would not expect it to make any difference. The park will be busier than normal on those days due to Holidays Around the World.

Upvote 0

righttrack

If you've never been to the parks around Christmas/New Years I will tell you that you are looking at near peak wait times to begin with. I agree with what everyone else said, you are looking at no real difference.

Upvote 0

21stamps

I'm going to disagree with the above comments.. or at least my experience was different. After about 5pm-WS was packed, FW was light crowds. Neil Patrick Harris was the narrator that night, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom