Epcot Opening Day Commemorative Ticket

ExRoadie

Original Poster

This ticket still has the redemption stub attached meaning you can redeem it for a current Park Hopper Pass not that I would. This ticket, along with six more that have the stub removed, was found in the original silver envelope with the embossed Epcot logo, in the bottom of my Mom's Cedar Chest at the family home. They had remained there since we returned from our Walt Disney World visit in 1984 and Mom put them away.

Anyone have an idea what something like this would be worth so I can get it insured if it's really valuable?
8149279647_9700e293f9.jpg

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto

This ticket still has the redemption stub attached meaning you can redeem it for a current Park Hopper Pass not that I would. This ticket, along with six more that have the stub removed, was found in the original silver envelope with the embossed Epcot logo, in the bottom of my Mom's Cedar Chest at the family home. They had remained there since we returned from our Walt Disney World visit in 1984 and Mom put them away.

Anyone have an idea what something like this would be worth so I can get it insured if it's really valuable?
8149279647_9700e293f9.jpg

I guess 1 month bump is not that bad. Likely you've found an answer to your question. I was actually searching around for the same thing. I've seen single tickets (with stub and envelope) selling for around $250 on Ebay from time to time, so likely that is about what you could get. I've got something similar, but we have 4 tickets unused, and I too was trying to figure out an estimate so that my folks would know if/how much they might want to insure it for. I can't think it would be the $250 X 4, because the prices are likely for single tickets only with envelope, and if you break it up, you have a few tickets without.
Either way, I'd never let him sell, some day I WILL have these framed on my wall. Oh yes, they will be mine. I mean, theoretically, one of those "Child" tickets is mine (though I guess that means one belongs to my younger brother as well)... :)
Epcot Ticket.JPG

MKJJ

I'm in the UK and although I didn't visit the World until 1997 I acquired some years ago 2 of these tickets but the Serial numbers are 000000. Could these be test tickets and worth a bit more than a standard ticket?
Complete and with silver envelope.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom