Epcot inspired garden

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
After being inspired by Epcot, attempting a laser show and building a dancing fountain Im going to leave it all behind and build one where anyone can see it and walk thru. It will also promote my landscape/ outdoor audio and light busyness. It's going to have the dancing fountain,I even made a better system for the lasers but it is going to have a 10-20 foot trellise that will serve as a tunnel isolated by vines and plants. Just like in the and pavilion there will be a vegetable garden using Hydroponics above this walkway where it will get the most sunlight and be protected from deer and any other animals that cant do the climb. At night it's going to be based on the light tunnel that used to be at the end of Spaceship Earth. Instead of wood the top of the trellise is going to be made of pipes with a timed watering system. The lights, the fountain, audio and the watering system is going to be controlled by computer. I have everything I need, the designs, I have tested it all with my lonely prototype in my back yard that gets no attention, this is going to be the real thing. I even have a bridge with fiber optics in the cement.

Transferrin

Sounds great! Got any pictures or illustrated plans?
By light tunnel do you mean the fiber optic wave that came out of the cityscape on SSE representing communications? or was there something different before that version.

JIMINYCR

I'd love to hire a landscaper to totally Disneyfy my property but I'm sure I'd break the bank doing it. :greedy: I'd be like Walt... the project would never be complete. Love to see what you have in store.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
I would love to somehow remake the scene where you go inside the painting in the old Journey into Imagination but need something what will work and look good. I think this is the year I bring back the light up gardens, it had light up mushrooms but I did away with it. I only did it because someone wanted to see if I could pull it off and I got ambitious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom