Epcot Entertainment News

Thumper 32

Original Poster
Looking at this week's Times Guide and Steve Soares site, and for once it seems like there might be good news instead of more cuts.

Mariachi Cobre is now daily (instead of just 5 days a week), with Mondays and Tuesdays featuring a Marimba Trio. Word is that the other days of the week are still the regular/full group as they've always been.

Nice little improvement to have entertainment daily in the Mexican pavilion.

Bolt

Looking at this week's Times Guide and Steve Soares site, and for once it seems like there might be good news instead of more cuts.

Mariachi Cobre is now daily (instead of just 5 days a week), with Mondays and Tuesdays featuring a Marimba Trio. Word is that the other days of the week are still the regular/full group as they've always been.

Nice little improvement to have entertainment daily in the Mexican pavilion.
More to come, too.

wannabeBelle

Im looking forward to that for sure. A cut or two and replacements with the type of quality entertainment that Disney is known for!!! Great news, thanks Thumper!! Marie

hpyhnt 1000

Looks like a solid atmospheric addition to Mexico's entertainment lineup.

I like it! I know it's not the same, but it makes me nostalgic for the steel drummers once found in Adventureland.

I had the same thought. Unfortunately, it's unlikely they will ever return, especially after the Caribbean Plaza sub land moniker was abandoned.

Stellajack

Premium Member
We saw Mariachi Cobre in concert with the N.C. Symphony several years ago. They are absolutely one of the reasons we enjoy the World Showcase so much!

Bolt

New acapella group starts tomorrow called American Music Machine. They'll perform in American Gardens Theatre Wednesday-Saturday. It'll be a mix of pop, soul and R&B.

12:00, 12:45, 1:40, 2:20, 3:00 and 3:45.

Voices of Liberty will perform at the theatre on Monday and Tuesday and in the Rotunda on Sunday and Wednesday-Saturday.

mm52200

New acapella group starts tomorrow called American Music Machine. They'll perform in American Gardens Theatre Wednesday-Saturday. It'll be a mix of pop, soul and R&B.

12:00, 12:45, 1:40, 2:20, 3:00 and 3:45.

Voices of Liberty will perform at the theatre on Monday and Tuesday and in the Rotunda on Sunday and Wednesday-Saturday.
Awesome! I saw them holding auditions for a new a cappella group back in the winter so I was curious as to what it was going to be. Hopefully they can keep both groups, more entertainment is always a good thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom