Epcot 30 pin sets

FigmentForver96

Original Poster
I am looking on collecting the pins from Epcot's 30th. I see the Figment set but there is also the reveal set? Are they both original sets from the event and if so where would be the best place, other then ebay, to get them?

Thank you

PinnySmart

I think eBay is your best bet. I have 12 sets of the mystery set and got most of them from the Character Warehouse store after the 30th.

Figments Friend

I also recommend eBay.
You can find decent deals in full sets if you invest the time in looking over a period of a few weeks.
I bought the full set of Figment / Pavilion Logo 30th pins a few years ago for about $25, including shipping.
Beautiful set, I was thrilled to find them all together at the right price instead of piece-mealing a set together from buying them all separately.

I find a lot of fair deals on eBay for great collectible ( and real ) pins.
Many times I can find what I am looking for for a better price then buying in a Park.
Be sure your seller has 100% feedback and does accept returns before buying however.
This is very important to keep in mind when buying Trading Pins off of eBay as their are so many fakes and 'scrapper' pins out there.

Good luck, and I know you will find what you are looking for!
:)

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom