EPCOT - 25 Years of photographic memories thread!

EPCOTPluto

Somewhat?:lookaroun:lol:

I live where Hurricanes drop by, too.:rolleyes: In the event of one, I know exactly how everything will be packed...
Somewhat here being referred to as, well, ":eek::eek:HolyWTFBBQ&TeriyakiSoySauce*headexplodz*"... :lol:

Good for you. :) I have everything in about 3-4 giant containers.

If I dare try to salvage a vintage magazine, it'll take hours to retrieve it & put everything back in its original place. :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Somewhat here being referred to as, well, ":eek::eek:HolyWTFBBQ&TeriyakiSoySauce*headexplodz*"... :lol:

Good for you. :) I have everything in about 3-4 giant containers.

If I dare try to salvage a vintage magazine, it'll take hours to retrieve it & put everything back in its original place. :lol:

I hope that's a good thing...:lookaroun

And yes, it would take a age for me to get everything back the way it is, but it's worth it.:)

EPCOTPluto

I hope that's a good thing...:lookaroun
In other terms, yes it is a good thing, and thus, I am envious. :lookaroun:lol::eek:

Um... Random Night Shots of EPCOT! :sohappy:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jeffb

Wow - it is great to see so many of thes pictures! Epcot Explorer - that is an amazing collection that you have!

Here are the final pages of The Dawn of A New Disney Era

Page 13&14:

3011158807_f0e74e4ab7_b.jpg

Back Cover:
3012008212_f5eb4257be_b.jpg

brkgnews

Dumb Old Figment. :lookaroun

I KEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!

It stands for "Depth of Field," basically how much of the shot is in focus.

dznygirl64

Funny how people love EPCOT now but hated it when it opened as did I.I didnt want to go to a theme park and learn.Over the years its changed for the better.It still ticks me off that Walts EPCOT was not sort of built.But if it would have been built WDW would be a very different place today.Not sure if thats good or bad.They should have used a different name than EPCOT nothing like what the name stands for No experimental community here?

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
:sohappy: I always loved EPCOT. :sohappy:

But then, my first visit was on my honeymoon (1986), so technically I was a grown-up at the time :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Jackie - I see you are WDW in one day - have a great time!

Here are a few more shots of EPCOT Center memorabilia :

1558309154_33af7bfed7.jpg
:eek::eek::sohappy::sohappy:

That's the coin I have!!! :D I have only seen mine...I wasn't sure if anyone else had one. Love how clean it is...mine is kinda tarnished.

I wonder how I should clean it...:eek:

WDW Vacationer

:eek::eek::sohappy::sohappy:

That's the coin I have!!! :D I have only seen mine...I wasn't sure if anyone else had one. Love how clean it is...mine is kinda tarnished.

I wonder how I should clean it...:eek:

Ask someone who collects coins,check any coin collecting store or contact companies that sell collectible coins.:wave:

EPCOT Explorer

Dumb Old Figment. :lookaroun

I KEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!

It stands for "Depth of Field," basically how much of the shot is in focus.
Ah.

But he's a cute Figgy...:D

Ask someone who collects coins,check any coin collecting store or contact companies that sell collectible coins.:wave:

Dad collects coins...

And yeah, I'll have to head over to a hobby shop, or something. Might as well bring the coin with me, too.:lol:

dznygirl64

:sohappy: I always loved EPCOT. :sohappy:

But then, my first visit was on my honeymoon (1986), so technically I was a grown-up at the time :lol:
I was a JR in high school in 1982 (apparently I was a child)and hated EPCOT.It got a little better by your trip in 1986.People where upset that there where no Disney charactors in EPCOT.I like EPCOT now dont love it but its getting better.Test track for me saved EPCOT they needed a E ride in the park and Test Track was it.Mission space ok,Soarin was a winner.For me going to EPCOT since 1982 has gotten better and I will spend a day there now.It still has a long way to go.Yes Im the only person in the world who hates Figment always have.Ok Im ready for my beating now:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom