Enlightenment Please: What is a Lifestyler?

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
At a lot of events, Disney does in fact give them media credentials. That's a big part of the problem- Disney treats them like real journalists.

Houston: We have a problem. :facepalm:

Press passes + social media non-professionally trained self-proclaimed journalists = inflated egos.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
and we have come full circle to my thread on entitlement. People still think I brought it up out of jealousy over these types?
cp,375x360,s,ffffff.jpg

;)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I guess I'm not a Lifestyler, since other than this board, I don't do social media - no Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube (other than watching informative videos, like AllEars.Net channel), etc., etc. If I need to contact a friend/family member, that's what e-mail and a phone are for.

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
and we have come full circle to my thread on entitlement. People still think I brought it up out of jealousy over these types?

It's because they didn't read through the thread and see rhe several first-hand accounts where those in question were rude and out of line with general park goers and vacationing families.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
It's because they didn't read through the thread and see rhe several first-hand accounts where those in question were rude and out of line with general park goers and vacationing families.
Are you telling me that there are people on the internet that will make a comment after adsorbing on only a fraction of the available information? Say it isn't so!;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom