Enhancing the Magic for a Senior Trip

KatetheGreat

3 of my good friends and myself are going to WDW for a week for our senior trip. I have been to WDW 8 times, and the other 3 have not been at all. I was wondering if any of you had any ideas of how I can make this an awesome stay for everyone! I'd love to find some new things in the parks that I've missed on my past visits. Any tips and such are appreciated :)

Disney4family

Besides doing the things you love - doing new things together - and doing the great stuff everyone here writes about ( and avoiding what they say to avoid)?

Buy something dated so 30 years from now you have a sweet memory. Maybe it could be something "graduation" themed or maybe just a dated ornament that you can hang on the tree and show your kids and your grand kids (it will be hanging next to the ones you bought with them during your trips together!).

Interact with the Cast Members, especially in Epcot. What language did you study? Have fun using it with the international cast. (I teach high school language so stop saying you can't, which I know you're saying right now.). Try. You'll see their faces light up and you'll have fun trying. You can also purchase the little passport kits they sell. Have the cast members sign them. They'll write a welcome in their language and stamp it. You could always let the elementary kid inside you come out to play and color a Duffy or Perry mask. Cast Members will stamp them, too. You'll even have your name written in their language in Morocco, Japan and China. The CMs in China will ask for your birthday year and will stamp it with the appropriate "year of the horse, monkey, etc" for you. The CMs in Japan usually add a little origami bow.

Wear "I'm celebrating!" pins. Congratulations on graduating!!! :happy:

Upvote 0

KatetheGreat

Original Poster
Besides doing the things you love - doing new things together - and doing the great stuff everyone here writes about ( and avoiding what they say to avoid)?

Buy something dated so 30 years from now you have a sweet memory. Maybe it could be something "graduation" themed or maybe just a dated ornament that you can hang on the tree and show your kids and your grand kids (it will be hanging next to the ones you bought with them during your trips together!).

Interact with the Cast Members, especially in Epcot. What language did you study? Have fun using it with the international cast. (I teach high school language so stop saying you can't, which I know you're saying right now.). Try. You'll see their faces light up and you'll have fun trying. You can also purchase the little passport kits they sell. Have the cast members sign them. They'll write a welcome in their language and stamp it. You could always let the elementary kid inside you come out to play and color a Duffy or Perry mask. Cast Members will stamp them, too. You'll even have your name written in their language in Morocco, Japan and China. The CMs in China will ask for your birthday year and will stamp it with the appropriate "year of the horse, monkey, etc" for you. The CMs in Japan usually add a little origami bow.

Wear "I'm celebrating!" pins. Congratulations on graduating!!! :happy:

Thank you so much for the congratulations! And I definitely will use my French in Epcot! I was lucky enough to visit France in March and got comfortable speaking in French for small talk there, so I will use it for sure - no worries! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom