engagement buttons

Disney Stine

We've been engaged for about 6 months but this will be the first time we'll be in Disney World since then. We want to get "Just Engaged" buttons for our trip. We don't have any table service reservations, so not looking for those free perks, just looking to keep the buttons as souvenirs and maybe wear them while walking around the parks. Do they only give these buttons out to couples who get engaged on property or is there a different button I can pick up instead?
Thanks!

MickeyMomV

Buttons are available to anybody who asks for them no need to show proof. When you check in they should ask if you are celebrating anything. Just let them know you are celebrating your engagement and they will take care of you. If they don't have the "Just Engaged" buttons then you can do the "I'm Celebrating" button and put in Just Engaged!!

And Congratulations!!!!!

Upvote 0

belledream

You can get them upon check-in at your resort or at Guest Services in the parks! No issues with timing or proof at all. Congratulations and enjoy every moment!!

Upvote 0

Disney Stine

Original Poster
Thank you for all of the advice! And thank you for the congratulations! I've always wanted one of those buttons for this moment in my life...and also nearly everything Mickey and Minnie wedding related. :inlove:

Upvote 0

MagicalMommy

We celebrated our anniversary at WDW last month and received "Happily Ever After" buttons. Last anniversary we got "Happy Anniversary" buttons. Maybe just tell them you are celebrating a recent engagement and would like buttons, and see what they give you! Congratulations!

Upvote 0

SDisney90

I was in DW about a month ago now and actually got engaged in Disney. Unfortunately there is no "official" engagement pin anymore. They just give a generic pin that says happily ever after. Luckily, someone gave us a tip at the Grand Floridian that the AKL was the last resort (pun intended) to have the old engagement buttons. After our dinner at Boma, a cast member came up to my fiance and I and asked us about our happily ever after pin if it was an engagement or wedding celebration. He then went into the back and got us to buttons! To his knowledge and every other cast member we literally got the last 2 old school engagement buttons on property:eek:

Upvote 0

zeebs758

In the Parks
Yes
I'm heading to WDW on Friday for my bachelor party and made my own button. Maybe you would want to do the same! I used a template from this website. I bought these buttons to insert the image.

5CAYIEq.jpg

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom