Enchanted 10k questions!

Aurora1

Original Poster
I'm planning on running the enchanted 10k next February and I was wondering how quickly the tickets sell out? I luckily teach so I'll be able to log on asap that day, but is it a matter of days or hours?

JasonDeyoung

Most runDisney races (minus the full marathon) sell out in hours if not an hour. I would be logged on at noon with you credit card ready to go. All runDisney races I've done, all sold out in an hour even less a couple times. Best of luck! Are you a passholder? If so we get signup two weeks prior to general public which is a little less stressful.

Aurora1

Original Poster
Most runDisney races (minus the full marathon) sell out in hours if not an hour. I would be logged on at noon with you credit card ready to go. All runDisney races I've done, all sold out in an hour even less a couple times. Best of luck! Are you a passholder? If so we get signup two weeks prior to general public which is a little less stressful.

Thanks! I'm not a ap holder, but I'm dying to run the 10 k since the princess weekend is the only one that works for my teaching schedule . hopefully I can get in if I log on immediately!

JasonDeyoung

Thanks! I'm not a ap holder, but I'm dying to run the 10 k since the princess weekend is the only one that works for my teaching schedule . hopefully I can get in if I log on immediately!
You should be ok if your on at noon. A lot go right for the 1/2 or challenge. The 10k is getting more popular each year though. It's a really fun course I think. It's the same course as the WDW 10k which I did in January

Aurora1

Original Poster
You should be ok if your on at noon. Most go right for the 1/2 or challenge. The 10k is getting more popular each year though. It's a really fun course I think. It's the same course as the WDW 10k which I did in January

Great! I definitely don't feel ready for a 1/2 quite yet...I just got back into running after a few surgeries that killed my lung capacity. But I'm hoping to get in since I've heard it's a lot of fun!!

JasonDeyoung

Great! I definitely don't feel ready for a 1/2 quite yet...I just got back into running after a few surgeries that killed my lung capacity. But I'm hoping to get in since I've heard it's a lot of fun!!
I hear ya! Wine & Dine will be my first 1/2 :) I love 10k's and the ones at Disney are even better! The expos are fun to. It's a great time all weekend during the running events.

dreamfinder

The thing that makes getting into a 10k tough is the challenges. Last year they had about 11k people finish the 10k. But of those 11k people, about 7k were Glass Slipper Challenge runners. Which means there are actually less spots open for the 10k, than there are for the challenge. Ideally you are would be trying to register as close to Noon as possible.

LisaBelle

Do the spots for the Princess 5k typically sell out quickly as well? That is the only race my sister and I are ready to try and we really want to get in!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom