"Empty Space" in Hollywood Studios

Donaldb112

Original Poster
I was thinking earlier, and I wanted to see what my fellow creatives on the forums thought!

What I believe will happen at Hollywood Studios is that Star Tours will close, along with the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular. I speculate that Disney will take the combined empty space from the two attractions to yet again expand the park. The question is: what would/could they put there?

Personally, I think this is where Disney should house the Marvel properties they choose to represent in the park. The area could somehow be rethemed to a grungy almost Gotham-esque area with the superhero attractions spread throughout. This would also allow an easy transition from Echo Lake.

The other possible expansion would be to continue the Echo Lake/Old Hollywood theme and branch off of Roger Rabbit and the older Disney animation era. You could even extend it all the way to Oswald to have a few meet and greets.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I'd like something studio themed in that space. Not another IP driven hyper immersive land. Something about movies and movie making.

With Great Movie Ride and Backlot Tour both gone, we've essentially lost the Horizons and Spaceship Earth of the park. The two grand, unique rides that define and exemplify the theme of the whole place.

Personally, I'd vote to see a new ride or land that brings back that spark.

Perhaps something along the lines of the Warehouse of Wonders dark ride @Voxel write up in the most recent round if Sorcerer's Apprentice

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom