Employment.....

jay07d22

Original Poster
When Will WDW start making some hiring? Im going to apply for monorail pilot but was just wondering when and if there gonna make alot of hiring anytime soon? I have heard Spring/summer they will.........

TURKEY

Good luck in trying to get that job. It's in high demand and it won't be easy to get.

I suggest just going by the Casting Center by Downtown Disney. They will have the current info and know more than anyone on here.

cm1988

Off the Beam

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
[monorail pilot]...in high demand...
I bet you're right. It would probably be good for "jay07d2" to have a reasonable substitute in mind.

Mine would be watercraft pilot. There's more of them around, and similar opportunities for guest interaction. Besides, it's kind of nice out there on the water, whether its 7 Seas Lagoon or Sassagoula River.

I also agree with your suggestion to stop by the Casting Center, or as a second option, a call to the JobLine at (407) 828-1000.

Invero

Actually... Monorails is a much larger department than Watercraft... 'rails really isn't that hard to get into, if you apply at the right time... (ie: when they have openings)

It's a fun job... but I must warn folks... you spend 75% of your day pulling gates, and only maybe an hour or two actually driving the train.

cm1988

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
Actually... Monorails is a much larger department than Watercraft...
I should have figured that.

It's probably worth mentioning also that weather would be more of a factor for watercraft pilots than --- as you say --- 'rails.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom