employee benifits

laurensmith3228

Original Poster
What type of employee benifits does Disney World give, does anyone know? Is tuition reimbursement part of the plan? I move there in June and want to get a job being a lifeguard, has anyone had or known anyone that has held that position and how it was?
Thanks!

LilYorkie

From what I learned in my presentation, they do not do tuition reimbursement. You can take classes there and then pay your university for any credits earned.

WDWKat26

My sister was a lifeguard there, and she told me it was really stressful. You have to go through an extensive training session (although you might not have to since you're already trained). Plus, there are tests throughout your shift. For example, people from the testing facility will come and do things to test you while you're on your shift. I had one friend tell me that they would throw the outline of a body on the pool floor, and you had to find it in a specific amount of time. Disney really cares about their guests, which is why it's really stressful. But, the other lifeguards i've met have been fine with all of it. I guess it's how well you can handle it! Hope this helps!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom