1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

EMH Question

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Planning' started by DisKid, Mar 15, 2005.

1. DisKid

DisKid Member

If you arrive (and are checked in) shortly after a park closes that has an evening EMH, can you still go to the entrance of the park and show them your resort card (and ticket) and get in?

We will be arriving on May 24 at about 7pm where AK has an evening EMH, but closes at 7pm so we wouldn't have time to get a wrist band before hand, but we would still have those 3 hours, and we would have a day ticket that we could use. Right now we are planning out where we want to do priority seatings and we didn't know if we should plan on getting a quick bite that night to head over there or have sit-down reservations.

Thanks!
  2. Robfasto

Robfasto New Member

Now that is a really good question, all I can do for you as to take a guess. I would not think you would be able to get in once the park is closed for the day.

I am sure someone here can give a better answer.
  3. surfsupdon

surfsupdon Well-Known Member

From personal past experiences, I was allowed into the park after it had closed to the public, but remained open for Resort Guests, no problems or questions asked.
  4. DisKid

DisKid Member

Thanks for the info!