EMH and park times?

Laura Kelly

How far in advance are EMH and park hours posted? It'll determine what day we choose to arrive and what order of parks we go to.
Another thing, having a really hard time deciding between CRT and 1900 park fare, is Cinderella only at 1900 PF for dinner? I think overall we'd enjoy 1900 PF more, bc my husband and son couldn't care less about princesses (although my daughters obsessed) and the step sisters seem entertaining. Someone make this decision for me!! Aghhh

Rob562

Park Hours and their associated EMH days are generally released 6 months in advance. Though they're subject to change in the future, so you should be prepared to be flexible.

-Rob

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

How far in advance are EMH and park hours posted?
You'll get them posted at just over the 180 day mark - perhaps nearer to 195/200 days. This is so that you have a very rough idea of what they'll be when its time to start planning those ADR's.
As @Rob562 said - they're subject to change right up to the day that you enter the park

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

You'll get them posted at just over the 180 day mark - perhaps nearer to 195/200 days. This is so that you have a very rough idea of what they'll be when its time to start planning those ADR's.
As @Rob562 said - they're subject to change right up to the day that you enter the park
Sometimes day-of. They added an hour and a MSEP while I was in the MK in January.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

How far in advance are EMH and park hours posted? It'll determine what day we choose to arrive and what order of parks we go to.
Another thing, having a really hard time deciding between CRT and 1900 park fare, is Cinderella only at 1900 PF for dinner? I think overall we'd enjoy 1900 PF more, bc my husband and son couldn't care less about princesses (although my daughters obsessed) and the step sisters seem entertaining. Someone make this decision for me!! Aghhh

Of the two restaurants (and having been to CRT) I'd recommend 1900 Park Fare. It's a better value: a buffet with a wide variety of food, and all-you-care-to-enjoy (CRT isn't anymore -- you get single portions from a limited prix fixe menu) for significantly less money, AND gives you more touring flexibility in that you can get there from any park (and aren't wedded to going to the MK that day, as you would be with CRT). I know that for some people, dining in the Castle is a priceless experience, but I don't think it's worth the astronomical cost, especially when you can get better food and more extensive princess interaction elsewhere. :) Plus, riding the monorail and walking through the Grand Floridian is an attraction all in itself!

Upvote 0

SMS55

Well that's inconvenient :( Id hate to miss out in the EMH bc we're at a different park, we're not doing the park hopper. And the ADRs make it difficult to be flexible.

They don't add EMH on any given day. The parks have certain days they have EMH. EPCOT will have them on Friday, MK on Saturday. Not sure about AK and MGM.

Upvote 0

Mukta

I prefer 1900 Park Fare over CRT.

If you look up park hours from the year before, you should be able to figure out which parks will have EMH on which days.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom