How to: Embed photos and videos into posts

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I am a newbie to posting photos. For my first post I chose full image, however, the photo appears to be a thumbnail. Not certain what I need to do going forward. Any suggestions?
Thank you.
I looked at all three of your posts and I see no thumbnails...it appears that you did it correctly.

HouCuseChickie

So, FLICKR recently made some changes and... I cant seem to figure out how to post pics from there since these changes went into effect. I have heard that others are experiencing similar problems. Does anyone have any posting instructions since they changed things? As far as I can see, both the BBcode and right click options are gone.

HouCuseChickie

13181754044_3c7a19d313.jpg

thanks @Kristia - hopefully everyone can see this.

Scoppin

I was wondering if you can help. I have tried to follow the steps to embed a video from YouTube. When I click share not link is created for me to right click on. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I was wondering if you can help. I have tried to follow the steps to embed a video from YouTube. When I click share not link is created for me to right click on. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
Copy the YouTube video link from the address bar

www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwyHuIKThsw

Now click the insert "media" icon (second one to the right of the Smiley face above the text field). You will get a popup...now paste the link into the box that says insert media link...then click embed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom