How to: Embed photos and videos into posts

StarWarsGirl

Okay, I've got to do some serious learning. I'm on (if that's the correct term) Google+ and I have yet to figure things out. I used to be pretty smart - not so much these days. :(
It's okay. Not an easy site to use really. You go to your photos section, upload your photos, then right click, hit copy, and then paste it into your post.

MOXOMUMD

Okay, I've got to do some serious learning. I'm on (if that's the correct term) Google+ and I have yet to figure things out. I used to be pretty smart - not so much these days. :(
Don't feel too bad. I'm still learning it too. Haven't got it right yet.

steviej

So I just can't upload pics from my cpu's pic folder? I have to sign up for flickr and the other services listed at the start of the thread?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
So I just can't upload pics from my cpu's pic folder? I have to sign up for flickr and the other services listed at the start of the thread?
If you upgrade to be a WDWMAGIC Premium Member you can just upload from your computer - see the first post in this thread for how to do that upload. To upgrade you can go to Account Upgrades

If you are not a WDWMAGIC Premium Member you have to upload the images to a third party, and then embed them from there.

RickP330

Yes you can. The instructions at the start of this thread also work on the iPad.
I don't get the image link when I click on "Share". I am using the free version of photo bucket. Do I need the pay version for the ability to link to the forum?
RP

Nemo14

In Photobucket, click on the photo that you want to post. You'll see a box on the right that says "Links to share this photo". Click the one that says "IMG" and you'll see it says "copied. Then just paste that into your post (Control-V)

RickP330

In Photobucket, click on the photo that you want to post. You'll see a box on the right that says "Links to share this photo". Click the one that says "IMG" and you'll see it says "copied. Then just paste that into your post (Control-V)
Okay, I can do it on the PC but I can't seem to get it to work from I-Phone. Can I do this with the free photobucket app?
RP

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Test upload from phone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 218

fractal

I have no problem with photos from Smugmug but can't see to be able to embed a video. The best I can do is copy a BBC code and paste it here which shows a picture with a link to smugmug behind it.

Is there a way to embed video from smugmug or is BBC code the best I can do?

Thanks.

jnewman

I am a newbie to posting photos. For my first post I chose full image, however, the photo appears to be a thumbnail. Not certain what I need to do going forward. Any suggestions?
Thank you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom