Ellen's Energy Adventure technical problems

WED99

Original Poster
Just got off Ellen's Energy Adventutre, not from the usual exit unfortunately. During the scene after the dinosaurs when Ellen motioned for the screens to go wider, nothing happened. After a few minutes the lights in the theatre turned on and a cast member said over a speaker there were technical difficulties. After 2 minutes or so we were exited from that scene out emergency exits.

I heard another lady say this happened last week too. Just thought I'd report it. I don't think the attraction will last much longer.

Cmdr_Crimson

Bill Nye strikes again!!

3orfh6.jpg

ctxak98

While I can probably handle the ride without ELLEN....I wish they could just redo the ride with Billy Nye again and Ellen. I think they are both great! Have a new story and make it more futuristic and we got a Great attraction! I don't know why everyone hates Ellen so much, She so funny and still VERY VERY popular in todays world especially with Finding Dory coming soon!

Prototype82

While I can probably handle the ride without ELLEN....I wish they could just redo the ride with Billy Nye again and Ellen. I think they are both great! Have a new story and make it more futuristic and we got a Great attraction! I don't know why everyone hates Ellen so much, She so funny and still VERY VERY popular in todays world especially with Finding Dory coming soon!
I LOVE Ellen. She's hilarious and she's a sweetheart. But we already have a comedic attraction with Martin Short. If I'm looking for laughs I can just go next door to Laugh Floor...

ctxak98

I LOVE Ellen. She's hilarious and she's a sweetheart. But we already have a comedic attraction with Martin Short. If I'm looking for laughs I can just go next door to Laugh Floor...
I find Ellen more HILARIOUS! lol. Well I guess I cant have everything the way I want it. I just think Epcot might be a little too serious at times or bland, I think Ellen does a good job of keeping things light in Epcot! If the ride were to maybe shorten it up a bit and move the dinosaurs to AK and change Dinoland and give Universe of Energy a whole new life and ride system...I would be ok with that! Keeping the ride system and show style the same is always depressing to me because It will always be a reminder of what once was!

HiYa Pal

It needs love, it needs a sponsor, but it doesn't need to be shortened, it was de-contented in its last refurb, much the same as JII and when Pooh took over from Toad. This is definitely one ride where they need to look at the mistakes of the past and return some of the earlier effects that were removed or no longer used. I do still think its a neat concept and especially when you consider the scale of the whole thing, but it does need love and modernization......

My older sister goes to college at stony brook and Bill Nye was doing a lecture. I told her to ask about the ride if she got a chance and if she could ask him " What is the one power we will never run out of?"

Sped2424

Um, not for nothing, it isn't going anywhere -- its had technical problems occasionally for the last ten years...Just because you had a bad ride doesn't mean "that the attraction won't last much longer"...Every attraction at WDW occasionally goes down.
I was thinking the exact same thing if that logic was applied then half the rides at all the parks would be gone and everest would have been replaced by now :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom