Electrical Water Pageant Questions

squidward

Original Poster
Hey all. Two questions:

1.Can you still see the pageant from any part of the Poly beach with the bungalows in the way?
2.Did they remove the gator after the tragedy last year?

21stamps

Hey all. Two questions:

1.Can you still see the pageant from any part of the Poly beach with the bungalows in the way?
2.Did they remove the gator after the tragedy last year?
1. Yes.
2. No.

The bungalows are not in the way. The beach has become smaller since they were built, but still plenty of space.

drwadadli

1. Yes you can see the pageant from anywhere on the beach
2. No....the pageant hasn't change in years....adding or removing floats

Disney4family

We were there for 2 weeks in August and watched the parade from our balcony at BLT many nights. While the music always played, the croc wasn't always lit up. We weren't allowed to see him, only hear him, some nights.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Since when? They were there in February.

They weren't. the animatronic ones i think you may be talking about
This ^^^^. The animatronic ones are still in the rainforest scene, but the live alligators were removed last summer after the tragedy and were replaced with more catfish. I too rode LWTL in February (as well as several times last summer and fall) and can confirm no more gators.

drwadadli

They weren't. the animatronic ones i think you may be talking about
One of the animatronic alligators on the left hand side of the boat going through the rainforest is gone. You can see the outline of on the bottom of the floor. The ones on the right hand side of the boat used to rise up but not anymore.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom