Eisner's Game Competion Hype Thread

kmbmw777

Original Poster
Coming Early December...

Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 3.27.57 PM.png

Backstory
Welcome Imagineers to the Walt Disney Research Laboratories where you have been selected to be sent to the future (using cryogenics) to design attractions with future technologies. What the future hold for Imagineering -- we have no idea right now. But you can expect anything and have to be ready for it.

Competition Elements
-So obviously there are more IPs to work with in the future which we don't know of right now. Which is why we have the Movies thread. Any one can post an idea for a movie (short description of characters and plots) in this thread and then use it to design rides, lands, etc. the catch is anyone can use a movie idea that is posted here.
-This will be team based.
-Elimination and number of teams/players on each team will be announced at later date.

Please reply if interested.

Last edited:

kmbmw777

Original Poster
Day Eight (I missed my favorite number)
So I talked to space and he suggested that I change my Eisner's Game Competition to be the Year-End Fourm Event. So how this would work - top 16 form teams of 4 based on their ranks (1-4 on Team A, 5-8 on Team B, 9-12 on Team C, and 13-16 on Team D). Then after two rounds, the winning team would be divided into individuals and the top four would battle it out for the spot of champion.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom