Anaheim, which -- as the economy improves, and the lights stay on, and
the Bug's Life children's land opens this fall, and The Twilight Zone
Tower of Terror opens in a few years -- will turn the park, like our
others, into the blockbuster we all know it is. As Richard Corliss of
Time magazine wrote, "At this splendid Disney adventure, visitors need
never stop glowing." "

Gracy_hm

Don't worry

I love DCA and I know that this expansion will bring in ALLOT more people. As of this moment DCA is like cancer you don't like it but it grows on you.
Sincearly, Kyle B.

The1919Sox

:cry: Personally, I miss the parking lot. It actually had charm and gave the Magic Kingdom an area that made one anticipate what was to come. (That is why people on EBAY were paying close to a thousand dollars for some of the old signs that hung on the poles.) And why continue to build the same stuff for Disneyland that is already in Disney World. I actually like having differences so that the two destinations do not become the same thing. I thought they had Imagineers, not Redundant-neers. And while we are on the subject of Cal. Adventure, why would the people of Cal. want to have ... well... more California. The real Golden Gate Bridge isn't good enough? Maybe that is why they are all but giving free passes to Cal. Adventure. As soon as the Pirates started chasing food I knew the beginning of the end was lurking around the corner.

"Hey son, why wait for Splash Mountain when we can go watch food prep or walk on a fake boardwalk!" Brilliant!

DLMAGICDARREN

Originally posted by The1919Sox
:cry:

"Hey son, why wait for Splash Mountain when we can go watch food prep or walk on a fake boardwalk!" Brilliant!

Yeah, but looking at it that way you could just as easily say to your son why go on Soarin Over California when we could go watch a fire enjine that doesn't even run over at that other park.

DCA has a lot of offerings besides the Boudin bakery.

CalDizny

Originally posted by DLMAGICDARREN

Yeah, but looking at it that way you could just as easily say to your son why go on Soarin Over California when we could go watch a fire enjine that doesn't even run over at that other park.

DCA has a lot of offerings besides the Boudin bakery.

Yeah!!!

ToTBellHop

If they started building Tower of Terror NOW, it could be ready in a year...but I'd imagine they are planning some changes between CA's version and MGM's. It shouldn't be the exact same ride or the exact same building...

James123

Account Suspended
You got that right!

:cry: Personally, I miss the parking lot. It actually had charm and gave the Magic Kingdom an area that made one anticipate what was to come. (That is why people on EBAY were paying close to a thousand dollars for some of the old signs that hung on the poles.) And why continue to build the same stuff for Disneyland that is already in Disney World. I actually like having differences so that the two destinations do not become the same thing. I thought they had Imagineers, not Redundant-neers. And while we are on the subject of Cal. Adventure, why would the people of Cal. want to have ... well... more California. The real Golden Gate Bridge isn't good enough? Maybe that is why they are all but giving free passes to Cal. Adventure. As soon as the Pirates started chasing food I knew the beginning of the end was lurking around the corner.

First thing I said when visiting Disneyland was, "Holly *hit, the parking lot is bigger than the park!" Still have a few E-tickets.

Maria

Personally, I miss the parking lot. It actually had charm and gave the Magic Kingdom an area that made one anticipate what was to come.

I´ve only been to Disneyland once in my life and that was when I was 15..... 16 years ago... ouch!! I do remember that huge parking lot. None of us was clever enough to write down which character was on the pole.... after midnight, all those looked the same! We spent a looong time looking for our car! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom