Eddie Sotto's take on the current state of the parks (Part II)

Cosmic Commando

Eddie is on Twitter also, @boss_angeles

I just purchased a TZTOT watch and brochure from the opening in 1994 from him on Ebay...mint condition! Only paid $30 something for it :D
That description, though... :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

"Received this for the opening of the soon to be removed Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Walt Disney World in 1994 :-( The first and best edition of this classic attraction. The watch has a changing face from the building to the elevator cab when angled and is a limited edition for the opening. Not sold. The invite is cool as well, as it is limited (see number) and has a pop-up tower when opened. So special. Watch comes with black soft Disney MGM case as well. Will miss this attraction so much. Great keepsake from the past and rare to get the invite as well."

ChrisFL

Premium Member

"Received this for the opening of the soon to be removed Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Walt Disney World in 1994 :-( The first and best edition of this classic attraction. The watch has a changing face from the building to the elevator cab when angled and is a limited edition for the opening. Not sold. The invite is cool as well, as it is limited (see number) and has a pop-up tower when opened. So special. Watch comes with black soft Disney MGM case as well. Will miss this attraction so much. Great keepsake from the past and rare to get the invite as well."

Yeah, I was wondering about that as well, though I haven't asked him directly about it.

WDWTank

I thought Disney confirmed that WDW's Tower of Terror wouldn't close? Why would they potentially lie?

WDWTank

There's multiple possible reasons why he put that, but Disney will lie their butts off if they're not ready to announce something. The same way a sports team will say the coach's job is safe the day before they fire him.
Sounds very un-Disney to me: hope they prevent this habit in the future.

WDWTank

There's multiple possible reasons why he put that, but Disney will lie their butts off if they're not ready to announce something. The same way a sports team will say the coach's job is safe the day before they fire him.
They should really fire all these uneducated execs who don't understand that spending on more potential captial equivilates more wealth. I would LOVE to swap places and have this job because I'm pretty sure they have not been to Disney since they were born ;)

Figments Friend

Perhaps Eddie will return and celebrate Disneyland Paris' 25th Anniversary here with us next month.

He along with Tom Morris have been reminiscing and sharing some absolutely stunning never before seen photos of the Parks' construction back in the day on Twitter.

Well worth looking up...even if you don't 'do Twitter' like myself.
The images can be viewed publically so one does not need a account to view them.

:)

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom