ECV at Fort Wilderness

Disney.Mike

Original Poster
Hello,

Fort Wilderness is one of the few resorts I havent stayed at. But my next trip I will have a party of 6 (all over 3 so no squeezing into a room that sleeps 5). My question is: Is it advisable to stay here if one person in the party will have an ECV? I could stay at AoA or All Stars family suite, but with the dining offered and room rates, I think FW would be the better choice if it can realistically support ECV use. Thanks for any advice.

bethymouse

I don't see why not. Each is an individual cabin. Most people rent golf carts to get around the resort, so the person with the ECV will have an advantage actually.;)

Disney.Mike

Original Poster
TY for the replies. I was concerned that the trails would not be able to be traveled by an ECV as I have never really been to FW

disneybowl

Both my sisters have scooters there was plenty of room for them in the cabins and we ask for a roll up ( which means it had a ramp to the door.) We loved it there. All bus internal and to the parks could handle scooters. Even the boat to Magic Kingdom scooters could go on. It was so nice an quiet there and we saw deer, and other wildlife.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom