Eating while on Kilimanjaro Safaris?

Canuckgirl78

Original Poster
That's what I thought but I thought I would ask anyway :) I was trying to figure out if I should go grab a coffee before doing the early morning safari and drink it while I was in line, but then I was worried I would have to throw it out if I got to the front of the line and still hadn't finished it.
Thanks!

Upvote 0

csmat99

Do you know if we can eat or drink while on the Kilimanjaro Safaris in AK?
Why don't you just bring one of these along. :rolleyes:

1bbabf46-4272-4453-8d6b-bcb965ede871.jpg._CB290148895_.jpg

Upvote 0

21stamps

That's what I thought but I thought I would ask anyway :) I was trying to figure out if I should go grab a coffee before doing the early morning safari and drink it while I was in line, but then I was worried I would have to throw it out if I got to the front of the line and still hadn't finished it.
Thanks!

I completely understand!!!

Good news is- there is a Joffrey's Coffee kiosk just before you enter into Animal Kingdom.
Grab a coffee there..you'll be finished before you get on the ride. :)

Upvote 0

DisAl

If the wait was 60 minutes I wouldn't be drinking coffee BEFORE the ride either. ;)
As another poster mentioned, the ride can be very rough; I wouldn't try to take anything that could be spilled. And if you had it in some sort of travel mug with a top you a liable to knock your teeth out with it.....

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

If the wait was 60 minutes I wouldn't be drinking coffee BEFORE the ride either. ;)
As another poster mentioned, the ride can be very rough; I wouldn't try to take anything that could be spilled. And if you had it in some sort of travel mug with a top you a liable to knock your teeth out with it.....

And No... the driver will not pull over and stop for a pee break.

th

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom