Eat it Or Spit it

ItlngrlBella

Eat it because I don't know what they are and I'm always up for trying new things.

Cuduridi. (Italian fried dough covered in sugar or can be served savory - covered in garlic parm sprinkle served with marinara. From 3pm-11:30pm today, I made them at The Taste of Wisconsin for our Catholic Church's booth). I just got home and I'm covered in sugar and smell like fry oil - gross! They are delicious but after making them all day I can't eat one. Tonight was round one I'm there tomorrow 11am-11pm.

Here's a pic:

image.jpg

catmom46

Eat it because I don't know what they are and I'm always up for trying new things.

Cuduridi. (Italian fried dough covered in sugar or can be served savory - covered in garlic parm sprinkle served with marinara. From 3pm-11:30pm today, I made them at The Taste of Wisconsin for our Catholic Church's booth). I just got home and I'm covered in sugar and smell like fry oil - gross! They are delicious but after making them all day I can't eat one. Tonight was round one I'm there tomorrow 11am-11pm.

Here's a pic:

View attachment 103958

EAT IT!!! They look amazing! Plus, you can't go wrong with fried dough. :hungry::hungry::hungry:

Youtiao (Chinese version of above: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Youtiao)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom