Early Park Admission after June 2016

KingStefan

Original Poster
I have noticed, according to the Universal Orlando website Early Park Admission pages
(https://www.universalorlando.com/Resort-Information/Early-Park-Admission.aspx)
That there is no more Early Park Admission listed past the end of June for as long as the schedule is posted (which at this writing is Nov 2016).

Does this mean that the practice is being discontinued? That would be very disappointing, as I'm going in July, and staying at the Royal Pacific, and EPA was one of the reasons I booked that particular resort hotel.

I'm hoping that the EPA hours merely haven't been decided yet, but there is no information that I could find at the Universal Orlando website (or these forums) that indicates one way or the other.

Does anybody have any insight on this? Thanks.

JoeCamel

With rides opening they may want to stay flexible. There will be EPA, as you say it is one of the perks of staying close.

BubbaQuest

I wonder if this might have something to do with recent reports of a big ape appearing in Orlando :)

I know after DA opened they started switching which parks had EPA. I wonder if they are holding the EPA schedule until Kong's opening date is officially announced.

Maybe Uni is not sure if people will prefer DA EPA or Kong EPA. Maybe (fingers crossed) both parks will have EPA now! I can't imagine they are getting rid of it. It's a major perk of staying on site.

KingStefan

Original Poster
Thanks for your help, folks.

AND, I just noticed that they've posted EPA for July - both parks every day all month! Hurray!

trr1

why don't they have extra park hours in the evening for 2 hours at one park or the other after normal hours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom