Early November

Big Pooh

We have officially booked PO-R(long live Dixie Landings!!!)Nov 3-10. :D We were going to go in Oct but we waited too long to book. The good news is that the Fairy Tale Vacation pkg was even cheaper in Nov than it was in Oct. How busy is the 1st half of Nov? With a 6 year old, the lower the crowds the better. :animwink: Also, did WDW have E-ride nights last Nov? Oh...and one more...can I expect one of the waterparks to be closed? It seem to me I remember reading somewhere that Disney closes one waterpark in Nov-Dec, and the other one in Jan-Feb. Or maybe that's a sign of senility kicking in. :animwink:

Cheers :wave:

surfsupdon

Not to dissappoint, but we expected lower in November of 94 and it was sorta crowded. Magic Kingdom was crowded, Fantasyland was loooooong lines, mgm and epcot were fine though.

But it does get much worse other times of year, so ENJOY!!!!

Upvote 0

kerry76

Hi,
My family and I vacation every Nov. in WDW. We are actually going the same time you are this year but we are staying at the Caribbean Beach.
From past experieces it isn't too bad, although that is the week of New Jerseys Teachers convention and during that time a lot of visitors are from NJ b/c the kids have off of school.
Normally tyhoon lagoon is closed and blizzard beach is open.
Overall the crowds are less but last year we did have to wait on some long lines. Thank goodness for fast pass. Have a good trip.

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

Yup, with two parents who are teachers, it made perfect sense to travel during early November. But we never did again, and instead went right back to a major holiday, ie july 4th, easter, christmas.

I'd prefer the november lines, of course, even if youre from newjersey and youll see lots of people you know!

Upvote 0

mickeygolfer

November 8,9 are Super Soap Week-End at Disney Studios so expect a Mad-House there:eek: My DH and her friends head down every year and just love it. Lots of folks standing in line for their fav soap hunk's autograph. Good luck, maybe the lines for TOT will be short!

Upvote 0

wdwfan65

Banned
We have went the last 2 Novembers (2001 and 2002) and WDW is pretty much your own personal park!! Maybe a 20 minute standby wait for the big rides. Blizzard beach is the only water park but again it's not busy! We would have been there the same time you are except we decided to wait and attend the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party! Can't wait! Have a great time and tell Mickey Hi!:) :)

Upvote 0

Big Pooh

Original Poster
Hi all and thanks for the replies.:wave: :) :king:

Thanks for the heads up on the NJ Teachers Convention and Super Soaps weekend. I don't really expect to have the parks to ourselves, but I am hoping for shorter lines than you would normally see in summer.

Kerry76...where is the convention headquartered? I thought about booking Coronado Springs, but now I'm glad I got Port Orleans since CS is a convention hotel. :cool:

quote by wdwfan65
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have went the last 2 Novembers (2001 and 2002) and WDW is pretty much your own personal park!! Maybe a 20 minute standby wait for the big rides. Blizzard beach is the only water park but again it's not busy! We would have been there the same time you are except we decided to wait and attend the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party! Can't wait! Have a great time and tell Mickey Hi! :) :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of these years we'd love to do Disney for :xmas: . It would be great to have the parks to ourselves, but I'm not expecting it with everything going on plus the Fairy Tale Vacation Pkg selling like hotcakes.

Cheers :wave:

Upvote 0

kerry76

Big Pooh,
The convention is actually in Atlantic City but a lot of families come down to WDW during that time for vacation. The kids get a couple days off of school and everbody takes advantage of it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom