Early November Weather???

chipndale76

Original Poster
I am visiting the first week of November, can anyone tell me what the weather is normally like this time of year? Thanks!:lookaroun

We usually always go in November and the weather is great! It can get a little hot in the afternoon and at night can get kinda chilly. We haven't ever had any problems with rain EVER, luckily, now that doesn't mean it won't rain though. We're going the 2nd week in November this year and are hoping for the usual good weather. Hope this helps :wave:

kirinan

The first time we went in early November, the weather was gorgeous. Not a spot of rain, and very comfortable temperatures in the mid-80s.

The same week a few years later, there was no rain, but we had two miserably hot days--95 and 98 degrees, with uncomfortably high humidity. We were so hot and sweaty we looked like we had been hosed down. We only made it till noon at Universal Studios both days, and went back to our air-conditioned room at POFQ and napped till late afternoon. The other days were much more tolerable.

The cast members we talked to said that such hot, humid days were unusual for that time of year, that usually it's quite nice then.

chipndale76

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies, I'll say a prayer for days with low humidity and Spring-like temps, lol, oh and no rain.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom