Early Morning Magic. MUST DO!!!

kaitertot5249

I've heard such mixed reviews on this promotion! I would love to hear more of a review from you if you are able to give one. What did you do during this extra park time? What was the best part? Any downsides? Who was in your group (adults, kids, etc.)? Do you think everyone would find it to be such a great value or is it a better opportunity for a certain "type" of WDW visitor?

So happy to hear that you enjoyed your Early Morning Magic!

Upvote 0

21stamps

Original Poster
I've heard such mixed reviews on this promotion! I would love to hear more of a review from you if you are able to give one. What did you do during this extra park time? What was the best part? Any downsides? Who was in your group (adults, kids, etc.)? Do you think everyone would find it to be such a great value or is it a better opportunity for a certain "type" of WDW visitor?

So happy to hear that you enjoyed your Early Morning Magic!
I will definitely come back and post photos and a list of rides! Honestly I will get EMM on any future trip if available., I'm thinking it saved me a minimum of 4 hours.

It was also great that they left a partition open, we didn't have to walk all the way to the front and get back in line. It was - rider, exit, turn, back on in less than a minute!

Upvote 0

21stamps

Original Poster
Heck yeah! What did you do with your magical hour?
I'm too tired to type it out, so here's my FB post from yesterday lol
IMG_6328.jpg

Upvote 0

21stamps

Original Poster
Sounds like a good start to your vacation. It sets the tone for the rest of your trip. Enjoy!
It really did!! It was a perfect first day at the parks!!
How many rides are actually open?
Winnie the Pooh, 7DMT, Peter Pan. It's a small world and the carousel were open before 9 though. We did both, I forgot to mention the carousel in my FB post. I'm not sure if other rides were open or not.
We could have done more but we went around taking photos before the crowds hit.
It's one of the best experiences at MK that I've ever had!! Highly highly recommend!!

Upvote 0

21stamps

Original Poster
That's what I'm afraid of :)
If you have any table service breakfasts that are not mandatory., cancel one and do this instead! I cancelled a brunch at Chef Mickey to "Justify" it...and as obvious, so glad that I did!
Wow that's a lot of rides. Thanks for sharing and have a fun time in the most magical place on earth. :)
thank you!!

Upvote 0

21stamps

Original Poster
I wanted to bump this thread instead of creating a new one,

does anyone know how the newish rope drop has an impact on early morning magic? I'm booking it again for two upcoming trips..well, One for sure, but the other one depends if my friend agrees.

Upvote 0

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I wanted to bump this thread instead of creating a new one,

does anyone know how the newish rope drop has an impact on early morning magic? I'm booking it again for two upcoming trips..well, One for sure, but the other one depends if my friend agrees.
EMM guests can enter the turnstiles 15 minutes before the general public is allowed to enter at 8 am. EMM guests are allowed entry into Fantasyland while other guests must remain on Main Street or in the castle hub until after the very brief welcome show on the castle stage a couple minutes before 9 am. Then the park is officially open. Fantasyland has an "earlier" rush of people at rope drop now that guests can wait in front of the castle rather than in front of the train station.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom