Early Morning for Hotel Guests (and a couple of questions)

JCAEdge21

Original Poster
I'm staying at Royal Pacific with my family on Sunday night and we'll be going to the parks on Monday only. Obviously we want to make the most of our day (which our Express Pass should take care of) so our plan is to get to the parks at about 8am when they open to hotel guests. I consider myself a seasoned vet/semi-expert as I'm VERY familiar with the park, attractions, etc., but it's been over a year since I've last been to UOR. My questions:

- What rides will be open early for us? Is it still just Hogsmeade and everything within? Or has Kong and Diagon Alley been added too?

- Has Express been officially added to Kong and Forbidden Journey yet? I know the intention was there with Kong and rumors popped up about Express being added to the Hogwarts queue, but I haven't heard definitively if it has been opened.

- I remember reading that Kong has a single rider line.. Is this an "Escape from Gringotts situation" where as a first timer I'll REALLY want to experience the main queue? Or will I get a similar experience by using the single rider line? For the record, I'm not exactly a fan of the whole "scare actor" thing..

Thanks!

dm11

I'm staying at Royal Pacific with my family on Sunday night and we'll be going to the parks on Monday only. Obviously we want to make the most of our day (which our Express Pass should take care of) so our plan is to get to the parks at about 8am when they open to hotel guests. I consider myself a seasoned vet/semi-expert as I'm VERY familiar with the park, attractions, etc., but it's been over a year since I've last been to UOR. My questions:

- What rides will be open early for us? Is it still just Hogsmeade and everything within? Or has Kong and Diagon Alley been added too?

- Has Express been officially added to Kong and Forbidden Journey yet? I know the intention was there with Kong and rumors popped up about Express being added to the Hogwarts queue, but I haven't heard definitively if it has been opened.

- I remember reading that Kong has a single rider line.. Is this an "Escape from Gringotts situation" where as a first timer I'll REALLY want to experience the main queue? Or will I get a similar experience by using the single rider line? For the record, I'm not exactly a fan of the whole "scare actor" thing..

Thanks!
You can check EPA schedule (as in, which park(s) is/are open and which rides are included) here:
https://www.universalorlando.com/Resort-Information/Early-Park-Admission.aspx
Please note that not both parks are open on every given day.

As for rides, it is basically Hogsmeade at IoA. At USF it is Gringotts and Despicable Me.

AFAIK, no Express at FJ but yes at Kong (although I haven't visited since Kong opened).

RMichael21

You can check EPA schedule (as in, which park(s) is/are open and which rides are included) here:
https://www.universalorlando.com/Resort-Information/Early-Park-Admission.aspx
Please note that not both parks are open on every given day.

As for rides, it is basically Hogsmeade at IoA. At USF it is Gringotts and Despicable Me.

AFAIK, no Express at FJ but yes at Kong (although I haven't visited since Kong opened).
No, Kong doesn't have Express (at least as of 3 weeks ago).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom