Early AP registration?

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
i think I'm might be crazy and sign up for the W&D again. I got an AP in June since I was going twice last year...A friend said that I can register a few days early. Is this true? Does it matter that my AP expires in June(with no renewal).

Also does early only work for me? My sister, non ap, wants to run as well.

Texas84

There is an early registration but it's a limited number and I wasn't able to get in early for Star Wars. Log into your Disney account and go to Passholder benefits for more info.

dreamfinder

They have been doing AP a week or two early, but as @Texas84 said, it's a limited number of slots. They also have tweaked it some lately. Used to be AP, DVC, and Disney Visa all could reg early, and each had their own discounts. But lately the discounts have been dropping, and I don't think Disney Visa got early reg for the past few events. And some of the others people reported only being able to register for some events as DVC or AP while the other could register for all.

Technically if your AP is still valid at the time of early registration then you should be able to use that perk.

JasonDeyoung

I too had the same question. I emailed RunDisney with little success so I called and was told that AP early registration starts a week before the normal registration.
image.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom