Earliest Resort Bus to the TCC?

Lirael

Original Poster
I managed to snag a 7:30 ADR at Kona Cafe. I'll be at an All Star and am planning to reach the Polynesian by taking a bus to the TCC and then the monorail.

I'm just slightly unsure about the time: will buses to the TCC even be running so early in the morning (I might need to get it around 6:45 to get on the ADR on time)? Whats the earliest bus times at the All Stars?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
There are no buses to the TTC from any resort. You would need to take a MK bus from your All Star resort and then transfer to the resort monorail. But if the MK opens at 9, buses won't start running until 7:30. Your best bet is to tell your resort concierge the night prior that you have an early Kona ADR and need the breakfast bus (a special bus that runs for early ADRs.)

Lirael

Original Poster
There are no buses to the TTC from any resort. You would need to take a MK bus from your All Star resort and then transfer to the resort monorail. But if the MK opens at 9, buses won't start running until 7:30. Your best bet is to tell your resort concierge the night prior that you have an early Kona ADR and need the breakfast bus (a special bus that runs for early ADRs.)
Thank you! I don't want to rely on the existence of a special breakfast bus (what if disney decides to remove those in the slower season to save money), so i've gone and changed my ADR to 8:10. Hopefully now I'll manage to go from the resort to there on time and still get to MK before 9am after.

glvsav37

scrap all of that and take a taxi or Uber. Door to Door service and not expensive.

The Disney Transport system is great, but it has its flaws....and this is one of them. I would not stake my early ADR on any bus schedule.

To get a taxi, just go to the bell hop desk and they will call one. They are never more than 5 minutes away and can be either a car or van depending on the size of your party. For Uber, just use the app.

Lirael

Original Poster
scrap all of that and take a taxi or Uber. Door to Door service and not expensive.

The Disney Transport system is great, but it has its flaws....and this is one of them. I would not stake my early ADR on any bus schedule.

To get a taxi, just go to the bell hop desk and they will call one. They are never more than 5 minutes away and can be either a car or van depending on the size of your party. For Uber, just use the app.
Thanks, I'll think about it!

Rob562

I've never heard of a breakfast bus. If there is a breakfast bus, they will get you there.

The Character Breakfast buses start running around 630-645am and are your only free option before the park-specific buses start running. You get on, tell the driver where you need to go, and they get you there.

-Rob

MinnieM123

Premium Member

Now that's interesting -- I never heard of a "breakfast bus" that runs for early ADRs. I imagine that many other guests also don't have a clue that this early bus exists. Thanks for sharing. (As for me, I just grab coffee and a muffin in the morning, but there are many families that reserve those early AM character breakfasts, etc., and they would be glad to know about the breakfast bus.) :)

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Personally, when I have breakfast reservations at a different resort, I just go with a cab. No worries about timing, or getting to a park, just to connect with another bus or monorail. Sure it costs money, but its way more efficient and gives you peace of mind.

harryk

Just check with the front desk, concierge if one is there, prior to returning to your room for the night. I have done this every now and then and they make sure that you get to your ADR on time. Some of the resorts contact a shuttle and they get you there. ( a small van, etc.)

Lirael

Original Poster
Thanks everyone! I've decided to keep my ADR at 8:10 so I have the option of taking a cab or bus+monorail depending on how I feel at the time and in case a breakfast bus is no longer available

dreamfinder

The bus will definitely be running about 6:30, not only are their breakfasts, but also early morning tours that guests need to get to. The front desk will normally stick with the party line that the bus doesn't start til an hour before open, but that is a falsehood. Depending on the driver and the other guests on board, they may take you right to the Poly, or just to the MK and then you can take the monorail or launch depending on which you prefer.

Lirael

Original Poster
The bus will definitely be running about 6:30, not only are their breakfasts, but also early morning tours that guests need to get to. The front desk will normally stick with the party line that the bus doesn't start til an hour before open, but that is a falsehood. Depending on the driver and the other guests on board, they may take you right to the Poly, or just to the MK and then you can take the monorail or launch depending on which you prefer.

Thank you! I don't get why they dont want to advertize this

Lirael

Original Poster
$$$$$$$$$$
I believe you. It's just that in my mind, I think they could get more $$$ by advertizing this, as resort guests would get more willing to book breakfast ADRs with the knowledge they'd get complimentary transportation

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom