Earliest breakfast times

bow0303

Original Poster
Hello everyone. What is the earliest time either the MDR or Cabanas open for breakfast? Also is room services available for breakfast on the morning of debarkation? We are trying to make a fast pass time of 9:40-10:40 in the animal kingdom and wondering if there was anyway to make it or should we rearrange? Thanks for any help you can give.

Tom

Beta Return
There is no room service on debarkation day. And the breakfasts are scheduled that day, based on your dinner seating group. First breakfast is somewhere around 645 and second at 730, I think.

Are you driving or taking a bus from port to WDW? I honestly don't think there's time to get to WDW and into AK for a FP window ending at 10:40m MAYBE, but you better skip breakfast and get off the ship when they sound all clear.

When we sailed on the Dream a month ago, we had to get to an 11am lunch at the MK, staying in the Grand Floridian, and it was close.

donsullivan

Premium Member
I just got back from the Fantasy so all this data is based on that schedule

- Breakfast in Main Dining Room(s) on debarkation day is based on your normal dining time. Early dining= breakfast at 6:45, late dining= breakfast at 8:00. Location is based on wherever you had dinner on last sailing night.
- Cabanas had Continent breakfast at 7AM to support anyone doing Express Walk-off which starts at 7:00AM.
- You'd have to keep your bags with you and take them off yourself instead of leaving them out the night before and you also need to be sure you meet the customs allowances.
- No Room service for breakfast on debarkation day.

You haven't described how your are getting from Port to AKL which is going to be a significant part of whether this makes any sense. To be honest, I cannot see how you could possibly make it without having a car waiting at the terminal, and a whole lot of good luck of no lines in any part of your exit process.

bow0303

Original Poster
There is no room service on debarkation day. And the breakfasts are scheduled that day, based on your dinner seating group. First breakfast is somewhere around 645 and second at 730, I think.

Are you driving or taking a bus from port to WDW? I honestly don't think there's time to get to WDW and into AK for a FP window ending at 10:40m MAYBE, but you better skip breakfast and get off the ship when they sound all clear.

When we sailed on the Dream a month ago, we had to get to an 11am lunch at the MK, staying in the Grand Floridian, and it was close.

We have early seating for dinner so assuming we have same for breakfast.We have a car picking us up so hopefully that's faster than Disney Transfer. We were hoping to fill up but if we need to skip breakfast that could work also.
Thanks.

bow0303

Original Poster
I just got back from the Fantasy so all this data is based on that schedule

- Breakfast in Main Dining Room(s) on debarkation day is based on your normal dining time. Early dining= breakfast at 6:45, late dining= breakfast at 8:00. Location is based on wherever you had dinner on last sailing night.
- Cabanas had Continent breakfast at 7AM to support anyone doing Express Walk-off which starts at 7:00AM.
- You'd have to keep your bags with you and take them off yourself instead of leaving them out the night before and you also need to be sure you meet the customs allowances.
- No Room service for breakfast on debarkation day.

You haven't described how your are getting from Port to AKL which is going to be a significant part of whether this makes any sense. To be honest, I cannot see how you could possibly make it without having a car waiting at the terminal, and a whole lot of good luck of no lines in any part of your exit process.

Was hoping we could have eaten and be in line for customs by 7:45. We wouldn't have an issue keeping our bags with us or even eating @ Cabanas then grabbing bags for the room and heading off the ship. We have a town car picking us up. We have them picking us up @ 9:30 right now and wanted some advise before we asked them to pick us up earlier. Thanks.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom