Ear Protection

javs4evas1298

Original Poster
My husband and I are planning a trip to Disney World in April and it will be our first as parents. We plan to stay in the parks for the firework shows but are concerned with the loud noise for our baby. Can anyone suggest ear protection that you have used for your children? I am looking around at different websites but am curious to know what some of you have used. Thanks!

arko

We used the Peltor kids ear protectors, as the picture shows they fit smaller children

slickguns_earmuffs.jpg

kimberlymautz

My daughter uses the Peltor ear protectors all the time! And for everything from fireworks, to riding on the lawnmower with her Pop-Pop, to having some quiet when I'm vacuuming. Haha. They're awesome!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
We use the Peltor Kids. My kids used them in the parks as babies, My daughter is 6 and still uses them for fireworks and some rides as she is more sensitive to load noises.

Omnikron

Our daughter uses the same as the Peltors, folds down nice and compact and she uses them for the fireworks. Just be sure to have the little ones wear them for a bit before heading out as being new it'll be a bit tight before loosening up after some use.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom