E.T Adventure ideas

TestTrack Dummy

Original Poster
I love E.T adventures, and was recently thinking how could it be brought into the modern day with a big refurb. However, I struggled to think of anything substantial. Im sure this will never happen, but if it did, how would that be done?

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
i have nothing to add but isn't the rumor that its getting turned into yoshi for nintendo?? obv not confirmed
dfd.jpg

JT3000

Prediction: ...Hollywood releases reboot...

You bite your tongue! Like Spielberg pulling a Lucas on the original weren't bad enough.

Bigger ET ride has no coherent action and is 90% screens.

I don't know about screens, but I'm sure the same methods used to make the current ride coherent would work on any new version. Before you ask, I'm not legally at liberty to describe the aforementioned methods. :cautious:

OliveMcFly

You bite your tongue! Like Spielberg pulling a Lucas on the original weren't bad enough.
You're right and trust me...I don't want a reboot to happen. There's been rumors of a Back to the Future reboot and that's just sin. Zemeckis said as long as he's alive it won't happen.

I know it's partially a joke. But there would be no reason for them to use screens. A large part of the reason they use screens on other rides is because there's so much going on, for an ET ride it wouldn't fit at all.

Bacon

E.T ADVENTURE Is going no where Spielberg said if they take away E.T (Which is like his baby) They have to take away Jurassic Park

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom