E-cig accident on Hogwarts Express

Jimmy Thick

So now I have to worry if the person next to me is carrying a e-cigarette while sitting next to a stranger on attractions?

Look for that garbage, and smoking in general to be phased out of the parks. With Disney following suite.

Finally!

JT3000

The college student fled the scene with three others, according to police and CNN affiliate WESH.

The incident "possibly injured the suspect, but the group of three fled the entire park before OPD was notified," Sgt. Wanda Miglio of the Orlando Police Department told CNN.

I hope he burned his ____ off.

Cmdr_Crimson

I heard it was really Ron's wand backfiring.

I think you meant Seamus....
latest

Cmdr_Crimson

Yikes. Hope the girl will recover well.

I didn't think ecigs were allowed? What's the current policy on them, or generally on smoking, and lighters?

From Universal Orlando's Policies & Restrictions....
In accordance with Florida Amendment 6, all restaurants and bars that serve food are smoke free areas. Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.

There are currently 11 smoking areas at Universal's Islands of Adventure® and 8 at Universal Studios® for our guest's convenience. All other areas outside of these designated smoking areas are smoke free.

Princess Leia

Original Poster
From Universal Orlando's Policies & Restrictions....
In accordance with Florida Amendment 6, all restaurants and bars that serve food are smoke free areas. Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.

There are currently 11 smoking areas at Universal's Islands of Adventure® and 8 at Universal Studios® for our guest's convenience. All other areas outside of these designated smoking areas are smoke free.
So, probably not allowed to smoke on rides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom