DVC Member Preview of Expedition Everest

ZapperZ

Original Poster
I'm sure every DVC member here reads the newsletter religiously. However, in case you missed it, here's a piece of exciting news:

[FONT=PrimaSans BT,Verdana,sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, san-seriff][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, san-seriff]Ready for the Yeti?

Disney Vacation Club is working with Disney's Animal Kingdom leaders to arrange Member previews of the Park's Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain™ thrill ride, opening to Guests next spring.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, san-seriff][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, san-seriff]Watch Vacation Magic E-mail Update (replacing Member Clubhouse beginning next month) for details about the Member previews as plans are confirmed. Also look for a sneak peek behind the scenes of the attraction in the spring edition of Vacation Magic magazine, arriving in your mailbox in February 2006.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, san-seriff][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, san-seriff]
I would seriously consider taking a couple of days off work just to fly in and participate in the member preview. I couldn't do this last time for Mission Space when it was previewed to Annual Passholders. But I don't intend to miss this one.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, san-seriff][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, san-seriff]
Zz.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom