DVC Member needs more !

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I don't know about other DVC members, but those discounts you listed are crap. To me, for my family in particular, they are not useful at all. This is part of the reason some folks on here are tossing around ideas about adding other types of perks, that may be more useful or desirable to them.
Then why did you but into DVC?

chwilson88

Same reason we all did - future vacations at current rates. Perks are a whole separate element of the discussion here - not why we joined.

tjkraz

I don't know about other DVC members, but those discounts you listed are crap. To me, for my family in particular, they are not useful at all.

Then you are unlikely to ever be satisfied.

The vast majority of members see significant value in things like free Internet ($10 per day savings), AP discount ($100-125 per person), early admission to new attractions, 10-20% meal discounts, merchandise discounts, watersports, behind-the-scenes tours, pool hopping, free DVD rentals and so on.

chwilson88

I'm 100% satisfied. Never said I wasn't. Just throwing out ideas and supporting posters that have similar opinions as mine, that other additional perks would be nice...not required, not going to make me stop going, but just simply would be nice....that's all.

Daddyoh

Original Poster
simple reply

Nicely said CHWilson88 :sohappy:.I started this thread and sort of feeling BAD:fork: because of it, but you conveyed what I couldn't, thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom