DVC Luau Experiance and Presentation?

Kid A

Original Poster
Hi,

Has anyone else recieved this invitation or done this? We just got invited to a Luau in the next few weeks to tour the bungalows and apps and drinks will be provided. I am aware that it will consist of a presenation, just wondering what to expect. Sounds like it will be fun.

Tom

Beta Return
Not a lot of notice, for something happening in a couple weeks.

I'll have to ask my wife if we got one.

Kid A

Original Poster
Not a lot of notice, for something happening in a couple weeks.

I'll have to ask my wife if we got one.

Yep, I got it this morning and the Luau is July 13. Im wondering what the heck its going to be. It says that entertainment,drinks and appitizers will be included for the first hour. And then the second hour will consist (if youre wanting to) tour the bungalows. Im thinking that maybe they will have performers from the Luau show that night since Mondays the actual show doesnt run.

We luckily dont have any plans that day, so its working out great for us.

mcompanik

We did this in January. The presentation was held at Saratoga Springs. It started with a ukulele player, 2 poly dancers, then a video. We were separated into groups and our group had the appetizers then toured the rooms. After, we had ice cream and took pictures with Stitch. Absolutely NO pressure to purchase. If you wanted to talk to someone about DVC, all you had to do was ask at any time. We had a great time and even got a Stitch pin.
IMG_0818.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom