DVC Include Park Admission?

worfbb77

Original Poster
If this question was already answered forgive me. We are planning a trip about two years from now and I have a couple of questions. If we by the points or what ever they use from someone does that automaticley(sp?) include admission to the parks? Also will I have to use the persons name that I am buying them from or will they just make the reservation under my name? Also, since it will be my babies first trip to Disney does anyone know crib rates for rental? And... babysitting services are they safe and reliable or should i talk my mother in-law into coming with us. :lol: Any info would be greatly appriciated and welcomed. Anyone willing to trade mmovie passes for points in NH area let me know I can hook you up :animwink:

Thanks everyone

I am not a DVC member but we have done some serious research into joining. If it does include admission to the parks they don't publicize it so I would say no. I would be really surprised if it did include park admission.

Yellow Shoes

Gee--where are all the DVC people when you need them?

I do know that park admission is a separate purchase. (Long long ago it was a bonus for buying into DVC. Since DVC is so wildly popular, that option is long gone.)

How old is your baby? Pack 'n Play cribs are available for no additional charge, but you should have a note made on your reservation. If your child is ready for a big bed in 2 years, you can request bed rails.

No experience with babysitting.

TheDisneyGirl02

Just an FYI...if you are a DVC member, The Disney Stores do not give discounts on tickets. As far as I know, discounted tickets must be purchased at the parks. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong about the place where they need to be purchased.

TheDisneyGirl02

DisneyPhD

Ok here we go. Tickets are not included with DVC. (They currenlty are offering a bonus to DVC members, add on at SSR and you get 2 annual passes.) The discounted tickets are only for lengh of stay passes, bought at the front desk. There is a graco pack in play in every DVC room, you do not need to request it, bring your own sheets and babies blanket.

There are a few good options for child care at WDW. The in room service WDW sponsers is kids night out, for children under the age of 4, and more then one kid. There is another agnency called Fairy Godmothers that I have heard good things about. Each deluxe resort also has a kids club type program for children 4 and up who are potty trained, dinner is inculded. Each thing will cost you between 70 to 100$ a night.

I don't know the phone numbers or web sites for them, do a search for babysitting here or check out www.disboards.com and look under the family forem. There is a lot of info on there, including threads that recomend certian names of baby sitters.

patelaine1953

No, DVC membership does not include park admission. You have to buy your park passes separately. You can purchase them at the Disney Store but there is no discount given to DVC members there. You can purchase them when you book your stay as well. The Ultimate Park Hopper pass is the one that they offer (formerly length of stay pass). You do receive a discount from DVC for this pass. Best way is to check with the DVC to find out what kind of passes are offered. I purchased my passes at the store last Nov. for use this Sept. They are good for any time. I got the lower rate before prices were increased for this year. They are good for admission until all days and plus options have been used. Hope this info helps.

My questions was for others who might know the answer to this. What happens if you purchase the Ultimate Park Hopper pass and the parks close for a day or two (like what has been happening because of the hurricanes)? Are you give a reimbursement for the days you weren't able to go to the parks because they were closed or what?

goofyman

Well most of what you wanted to know was answered The actuall discount is 10% and they must be purchased at desk and you must be at a DVC hotel nonly. I also beleive that if you are using someone elses points it will be under their name.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom