DVC and the Villas

grandmath

Original Poster
Hi, I just wanted to know if you MUST be a member of DVC to stay at Saratoga Springs Resort, Beach Club Villas, Boardwalk Villas, Villas @ WL etc... is it available to simple guests too?

DisneyPhD

No you do not have to be a DVC member to stay at the DVC resorts although availability is limited and once you stay there you may not want to go back to "regular" rooms.

Yellow Shoes

Yes, DVC properties can be rented for cash as well as for points.

However, they are quite $$.

You might want to try your hand at renting points from a DVC member.

Grumpy 70

Let me start off by saying that I am not a DVC member and I recently called to make a room only reservation since I am an annual passholder. I was trying to see if I could get a deluxe resort for about $150-$160 a night and what I ended up getting was a rate of $160 a night for a two bed studio suite at Old Key West. We are going from April 20th - 29th. So to answer your question you do not have to be a DVC member nor do you have to rent points from a DVC member. However this availability is limited but not neccesarily expensive.

In Wonderland

Ressies at BCV!!

We're heading down in May and will be staying at the Villas in a Studio. It will be DH, DD17, DS7 and me. We're not Disney Vacation Club owners, but got our reservations in late January for our 5 night stay. I think the Studios go very quickly.

cch

Cheapest way to stay at the villas is to book it thru ebay. There is a seller on there (user ID: SMW) that sells ALOT of villas rentals. She has all positive feedbacks and sells for 50% off rack rate typically. Need to book it at least 4-5 months in advance. She is really helpful and will check on your desired dates. Does not amtter which resort she currently selling, ask her about any of them. She also books the 1 and 2BR suites, not just the studios. Only offers the Sun-Thurs nite poans, but can reserve your remaining nites needed thru Disney for your convenience.

vilegirl

We stayed at the BC Villas in a one bedroom last November and it was delightful. One of the best features was the big whirlpool tub!:) It really helped out my poor, tired feet. It's also nice having a kitchen and a big fridge. Overall it was just a wonderful stay. We're going back again to the villas in December of this year. :sohappy:

-Linda

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom