During the Euros ...

Mickey1984

Original Poster
Has anyone been or there now that can report how the crowd levels are.

We are going in 2 weeks time and wondered whether it has any effect on the levels, whether busier or quieter.

We were going to nip in to Paris for one of our days, but seeing various bits of trouble on the news (I know not in Paris) I think we will stick to the resort, why add yet more people to the crowds in cities when we don't need to be there.

LeafsFanNL

HI,

I was there for the World Cup in 2014. Parks didn't seem very crowded for the dates, (July 1st -4th). There was a crowd every night at the lounge in the Sequoia Lodge, and on the evening that France was knocked out the sports bar in the Disney Village was maggoty with people. If that helps.

RedBull

We've just got back from DLP last night - Been in Newport Bay since Sunday, had four days in the park and came home on Eurostar last night. I wouldn't say it was at all busy. I don't think you'd notice the Euro's were even on to be honest.

I imagine Paris itself will be rammed, and to be honest I was happier staying away from the city at the moment with all the hooligans on the news, but even that reporting seems to have gone quiet lately. I don't think it's particularly Paris though. It was more Lille and Marseille wasn't it?

Anyway, enjoy it. It goes too quickly and you'll wish you'd booked longer!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom