Dumb question

JillC LI

Original Poster
My sister's family is heading to Orlando in late October and plans to visit Disney for a few days (staying off site). She purchased her tickets from a reputable discounter but doesn't know what to do with them to get FP+s. I've only stayed at Disney resorts and purchased my tickets through Disney. Can she still create an MDE account? If not, how does she go about booking FP+s at the 30 day mark?
Thanks in advance.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Yes she can.
She needs to create the MDE account and then add the ticket serial numbers into her account. Then, she books her FP+ at 30 days

Rob562

And in case you were wondering, they'll use the actual tickets to check into their FP+ at the rides. They just tap the ticket to the same post where you'd tapped your Magic Band.

-Rob

RMichael21

And in case you were wondering, they'll use the actual tickets to check into their FP+ at the rides. They just tap the ticket to the same post where you'd tapped your Magic Band.

-Rob
Or they could buy a Magic Band at a select location and link their tickets to their newly bought bands, correct?

durangojim

She can even scan the barcodes on the back of the tickets with the MDE app to link them to her account. We usually buy our tickets through Undercovertourist and have never had a problem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom