Duelling Dragons

markymark

Persons under 54" (1.37 meters) may not ride Dueling Dragons or The Incredible Hulk-Coaster.

Those under 52" (1.32 meters) may not ride Doctor Doom's Fearfall.

Those under 48" (1.22 meters) may not ride Popeye and Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges.

Those under 44" (1.12 meters) may not ride Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls.

Those under 42" (1.07 meters) may not ride Jurassic Park River Adventure.

Those under 40" (1.02 meters) may not ride Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man.

the ceo at wdw

i know but is there a height restriction involving how tall u can't be? so is there a height restricton involving to tall to ride how tall is it that u cant ride ? and which rides r that that havethos kinds or restricitons ( not including DD)

<SRH>

How do they judge if a person is too tall for a ride? Does a CM walk up with a 7' stick and hold it up by the person like they do with the kids?

woofboy111

I finally went and remembered to ask about DD. There is no set number for the height limit, but if your feet touch the floor when it's down, you can't ride. They do have some ways to try to get you on though. First they have you take off your shoes. If you're still too tall, you are taken out of your seat and moved to a seat with two seatbelts (the little straps that fit into your sholder restrants). These seats are thicker, and move you up about three inches above everyone else. If you still can't ride, I think you're out of luck.

I also see that someone asked about which rides they have that have a height limit for tall people...well, I just told you about DD, but on Teradactle Flyers, you could only ride if you are less than 54 in. or accompanied by a kid less than 54 in. This wasn't done because of height though. It was done because of the long lines the ride was getting.

I hope this helped!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom