Dudely and KONG

danesporty

Original Poster
I had heard that Dudely Du Rights had gone down for a rehab and it was completely boarded up and stuff. Any news on what they were rehabing and doing. I love it, its awesome. Also any new news on KONG. I hope it is not shut down. I havent heard anything for awhile so I hope its good news!!!:D :)

woofboy111

Two weekends ago, when I went, Ripsaw falls was open. Maybe they started it this weekend, but I havn't heard anything about it. With Kong, I try to ask someone else about it closing every time I go. The answer I always get is that as far as they know, all plans to close it have been canceled. It seems everyone online has a different opinion and everyone swears that when they ask, they are told that it'll close on labor day. Like I said, I've never heard this from a cast member, so I would think it's staying, but...there's everyone else must be hearing these rumors from somewhere. It would be a shame if they did close it though, espically with the lines it's been getting lately. Most of the time 45 min. to over an hour waits...

danesporty

Original Poster
Hey WoofBoy111 I like your Icon. Also glad to hear about KONG. It really would be a shame if it closed. Dudely's was down I think about 1 or 2 months ago. Just wondering if it just was annual rehab.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom