Drum Circle show

Prototype82

Great show. Very interesting that the stage is an interactive playground throughout the entire day too. I love the costumes, vibe, and the welcomed guest interaction. Did I "feel the connection"? Most certainly. It creates so much atmosphere when you hear the drums echo from any vantage point throughout the land. I really like it!

mergatroid

I'll be honest and say it doesn't do anything for me, I find it a bit repetitive. However it's all subjective and if many like it, then it's a success.

KyloRen

I'm all for any kind of extra entertainment in Pandora however I just feel it breaks the immersion that the drummers are humans. Makes it feel like something out of Harambe. I know they're not going to have someone in a 10 ft tall Na'vi costume but maybe they could have come up with something of that nature. Then again, seeing motorized scooters and tourists doesn't exactly put me on Pandora either:p Just nitpicking.

Prototype82

I'm all for any kind of extra entertainment in Pandora however I just feel it breaks the immersion that the drummers are humans.
There's good reason for it though. Other than the fact that Na'vi aren't real...haha... They're living on the moon as converts to the Na'vi lifestyle. The place has changed them and they're sharing their transformation with us. They all came from different places and Pandora has made them connected. I feel like the story works well enough. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom